Monday, July 29, 2013

okay. BAUS HOUSE

wheeee I've decided to blog about this dog café
THAT I've always recommended to my friends
because its really clean and not so smelly as
compared to other dog cafes that I've visited.

and especially to DOG LOVERS.
personally in Singapore.. I realised there's not much
Dog Cafes or rather it even existed..
But in animal loving Korea, yes they DO exit.
not just dog, but cat, rabbits... whatever you can
call it as a pet, they do have such kind of cafes!!

AMAZING **CLAPCLAPCLAP**

So.. here's..............................

BAUS HOUSE!

please note that it has moved its location since ... last year?
you can take line 2 to hapjeong station exit #3
take a U-turn from there then as you walk further on
you will see a left alleyway with a dog sign 애견카페
walk on 8m (somewhere around there) then its on the right side~

btw, please note that they charge higher on the drink around 6000-8000won~
because it includes entrance fee ^^
they actually have a lot of different species there..

Husky..
Golden retriever..
Pomeranians..
ChiWAWA~
Beagel..
I don't know the name...
Maltese!!
I don't know the name...
I don't know the name...
okay forget it.

 
bau house! ^^
 

NAMU!! the princess Pomeranian~ 


cutie PIE ^^
 
oh yeah, they actually provide you with a list of dog and their names and photo~

 
BA RAM!! - it is actually called wind in Korean. hehe.
 
I just realised I took all the pictures only for pomer....anian.
 
so I shall end with a picture of my Pomeranian.. TEDDY ^^
a cutie pie that I'm currently having ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment