Sunday, November 2, 2014

Chilling at a *서울* bar........

Hi peeps,

Not really sure if there are actually people waiting to read for my post or anything so..... I don't really have the motivation or feel the need to update consistently >.< 

HAH. 

Anyway, I just went to Busan recently for the BIFF(Busan International Film Festival) 
It was great, seeing the citizens participating as well. :D
How I wish I can stand on the stage really soon too. 

Anyway I met some nice friends during my stay at the Busan - From Guesthouse which I will shortly do a post about it next time :D 

So, as I have mentioned in my title, I actually went to chilled at a bar at myself. Heh. I told my korean friends and they were all like what? ㅠㅠ Why you went there alone........ 

But, I actually find it quite alright for me to chill at a bar alone (actually I was wishing that there is some handsome guys who will appear somehow quietly **just joking) ㅋㅋ

Anyway so, here I am trying to promote this bar called *MIX & MALT* 

the taste of the cocktails - 9/10 (they are really good, especially for girls like me and maybe you? xD)

Ambience - 8/10 There are good music playing inside the house and there is also actually outdoor area as well - for people who enjoy the weather outside but I'm not sure about that since it is really cold at night now but there were plenty of people sitting outside yesterday.....

Service - 6.5/10 So so? I wouldn't say that it is bad but there is nothing particularly good either so..... 

Facilities - 7/10 I liked the toilet :D If you go in the ladies, you will understand what I have just said.. ㅋㅋㅋ There is actually a golden retriever in the bar so usually girls will go *OH MY GOD SO CUTE* ㅋㅋㅋ

So if you guys are interested, it is situated at Hyehwa station exit 4 (you got to walk like 5 minutes?)
Once you exit exit 4, turn to your left and you will see a Faceshop and you just walk along the road all the way until you see a traffic junction where you will see dunkin donuts and starbucks at the opposite side of road. So, you walk towards dunkin donuts, and turn left and go into the alley in between dunkin donuts and star bucks. You will reach the destination in about 30 footsteps :D HEH. 

BTW. they actually sell coffee and brunch (11-4pm) TOO. Maybe you want to try 낮술? ㅋㅋ it means afternoon drinking alcohol. haha

Have fun guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment