Saturday, August 10, 2013

School... food? o.O

Guessing that everyone have heard school food before,
but definitely not your school's food but this is a korean fusion restaurant called,
SCHOOL FOOD
 
I have always dragged brought my friends here for lunch
and they enjoyed it ^^
 
Also, not to mention the tidy and hmm.. I would say simple but modern interior
where I think the atmosphere is great for dining.
 
Here are some pictures that I have grabbed from their website so..
here it goes~ ^^
 
 
branch in Myeongdong at Mplaza~
you can find Mplaza if you exit from Myeong dong station exit 6, turn left and walk down
you will be able to see uniqlo when you exit, then
you will be able to see .... Missha?
Then forever21!
The entrance is between forever 21 and Zara *^^*
 
I should warn you if you haven't had your lunch or dinner?
heh heh..
 
TA-DAH!
 
 
MARI!!
 
 
DDEOK-POK-KI! SUN-DAE!! MAN-DU!!! (it means dumpling in Korea)

 
NAE-NG MYE-ON~ slurps >.<

 
and finally.. cheol-pan-bok-keum-bab!
bokkeumbab is fried rice (for your info)
 
so how was the temptation?
hehe
 
 
Perhaps I would rank it 7*/10*
It is a bit pricey for the ddeokbokki since you can eat cheaper ones outside..
but some of their dishes taste really really REALLLY GOOD. esp the ones
with the pictures on top ㅋㅋ
 
SO!
 
head down to School FoOd today! ^^
btw! they have a break between 3-5 if I am not wrong,
so please avoid that period! :D
 


Korean lesson time!

I would like to take orders~~
ju-mun-hal-ke-yo 주문할게요

Looks delicious!
Ma-shi-ket-tah! 맛있겠다!! <3

Menu please?
Men-nyu-ju-se-yo 메뉴 주세요~

끝!!!
enjoy your stay wherever you are! *^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment